Consulting and Advisory Services
Broker Price Opinion / Broker Opinion of Value:
Regions Commercial has worked with both regional and national banks along with corporate clients for the purposes of conducting Broker Price Opinions (BPO) / Broker Opinions of Value (BOV) on all commercial real estate property types: Office, Industrial, Retail, Multi-family and Land including specialty property. We are well-versed with completing the required analysis and can provide reports on a fast turnaround basis. Our Brokerage is recognized for its market expertise and works well with our clients to meet the need for quality property valuation reports.
Financial Modeling and Analysis
Regions Commercial’s Broker is a member of the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute and possesses in-depth knowledge and extensive experience and commitment working with Buyers, Sellers, Developers and their respective consulting teams including accountants and legal counsel with financial modeling and analysis on the following topics:
- Direct capitalization analysis
- Discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis
- Lease auditing and analysis
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) code 1031 exchange
- Real estate tax liability – calculating capital gain
- Depreciation recapture
- Debt vs. equity financing analysis
- New construction and capital improvement budgeting
- Lease versus own analysis
- Return on Investment (ROI) – Internal rate of return vs. capitalization rate
Regions Commercial is at the forefront of technology which gives us a competitive edge pertaining to data as we have access to the most recent and historical sales comparisons and lease data. We subscribe to local and national industry publications that allow us to understand and evaluate real estate trends in order to maximize the value of your investment.